Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome! Have a seat!

Please, please, sit down and make yourself at home. This may be my blog, but I don't want to ward off anyone. If I had to give this blog a purpose....ahhhh purpose....it would be to inform you about what I think is interesting in the world of gaming. I'll be posting links to other blogs/articles whenever I can, and I'll also try to write my thoughts on games I'm playing for review or for fun. 

That being said, I have some rules:

1. If you feel like leaving a comment, feel free to do so.
2. If you feel like emailing me, feel free to do so. The email is inside my profile.
3. System flame wars are prohibited....unless I open the discussion. Honestly, we've heard it all.

Ok! That's all my rules....unless I have to make more. I'll probably try to open some topics for discussion soon. Expect posts every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Last, I'll post links to the CW Games podcast after every episode.

DANTE: Wait! don't forget about us!
cloud: yeah, we've been with you on every blog attempt.
DANTE: at least introduce us.
Adrian: That's cloud and DANTE and they'll be popping in at least once a week for their own posts. More info on that next week.
cloud: heh....he almost said pooping....
DANTE: shut up!....and to think we almost had a good introduction.....

Till the next post.....later. 

P.S. Thought this contest was interesting for those who own "LittleBigPlanet"


No comments: