Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Updates for FFXIII and Advent Children...old and new..

A new character for FFXIII was revealed today in V-Jump. Honestly, I think he's kinda pimp and I'm excited to see the return of a black character in the Final Fantasy series. Yea, it sounds predictable and what not, but who cares. The man isn't dressed with belts dangling everywhere and he's missing the usual spikey hair. To the point....he's a refreshing character design for the series. Scans from the magazine located 

As for Advent Children Complete for Blu-Ray, I can't wait. Of course it's only coming out in Japan at the moment, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a hit. I mean, not for the movie, but for the playable FFXIII demo. It's coming out this March, and it has some special bundles. 
 
More info:


also...PS3 isn't region locked...so go for it...import cost and all

No comments: